German - Directory Editor internship in a wedding company in Madrid
Spain Internship -
BWL, Medienmanagement, Publizistik, Event- und Freizeitmanagement
- Creating providers’ files in the directory (information, description, photos)
- Answering to the questions about the registration of the providers in their directory
- Searching for wedding providers to add in the directory
- German at a native standard
- Intermediate English
- Minimum 6 months
- Communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Show initiative and motivation
- Good analytical skills and are results-oriented.
- Ideally, you have initial experience in the areas mentioned above.
- Working hours: From Monday to Thursday, 09:00-18:30. Friday, 08:00-14:00
German (native) - English ( intermediate )
Dauer: 6 months
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Our collaborator is restaurant chain founded in 2008. Today, they have 8 restaurants in Madrid, in the most emblematic districts of the city.
They like to be part of the "HIGH LOW" concept because their vocation is to maintain a high quality product, a very careful environment, excellent locations and a fair price. They are committed to finding the best raw materials and betting on authenticity.
They believe in excellence and responsibility. In sustainability as a generator of security and well-being. They believe in effort, humility and passion at work. They also claim the value of the smile as the greatest virtue of their team.